33ft Nauticat “Windsor Knot” 1973
Introducing This 1973 Nauticat 33 Pilothouse motorsailer that combines classic craftsmanship with modern comforts. This vessel is your passport to endless seafaring adventures. This 33 Pilothouse is powered by a robust 72HP Perkins diesel engine, ensuring reliability and efficiency on your journeys. This ketch rig motorsailer boasts a fiberglass hull and a two-cabin, two-head layout, embodying Nauticat’s commitment to quality craftsmanship. The warm teak interior adds a touch of timeless elegance to your sailing experience. The full galley with a propane stove caters to your culinary needs, making onboard dining a delightful experience. One of the standout features of the Nauticat 33 is its spacious pilothouse, designed for both sailing and entertainment.
– Pay using PayPal
– Download available directly after purchase as a .zip
– For use in Virtual Sailor NG
– Install the vessel by copying the “Windsor_Knot” folders to your vehicles directory
– Created by Sharpy SJ
– The model includes animations, full interior, custom instruments and more.
– We have hosted the late Steve Sharp’s (“Sharpy”) addons for sale as a tribute to his contributions and to support the ongoing development of the Navismaster simulator. This initiative honors his legacy while ensuring that the simulator evolves and continues to benefit the maritime community with a modern and improved simulation experience.
– Please do not redistribute or use outside of Virtual Sailor
– For questions please email email@example.com