Launched in 2007, MV Cotentin is a dedicated freight Ro-Pax vessel, designed and built by Brittany Ferries. With over 2,200 lane metres of garage space for freight, she has proven herself to be a dedicated transporter, linking the UK, France and Ireland. More recently she was chartered for operations in the Baltic Sea, operating between Poland and Sweden.
She will make a fine addition to your fleet and we are proud to present her for your use.
– Pay using PayPal
– Download available directly after purchase as a .zip
– For use in Virtual Sailor NG
– Install the vessel by copying the “MF_Cotentin” folder to your vehicles directory
– Modeled by Rani
– Free lifetime updates
– The model includes, working bridge, full night lighting and more is to come in future updates.
– Night lighting can be turned on and off using the Sails function.
– Please do not redistribute or use outside of Virtual Sailor
– For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Update 1 – 2023-02-19
– Added car ramp animations
If you have already purchased the product and want the latest update, please email email@example.com