The Livadia was an imperial yacht of the House of Romanov built in 1879–1880 to replace a yacht of the same name that had sunk off the coast of Crimea in 1878. The new Livadia, intended for service on the Black Sea, was a radically novel ship conceived by Vice Admiral Andrey Popov, designed by naval architect Erast Gulyaev and built by John Elder Co. of Govan on the Clyde.
– Pay using PayPal
– Download available directly after purchase as a .zip
– For use in Virtual Sailor NG
– Install the vessel by copying the “Livadia” folders to your vehicles directory
– Created by Sharpy SJ
– The model includes some interior, custom instruments and more.
– We have hosted the late Steve Sharp’s (“Sharpy”) addons for sale as a tribute to his contributions and to support the ongoing development of the Navismaster simulator. This initiative honors his legacy while ensuring that the simulator evolves and continues to benefit the maritime community with a modern and improved simulation experience.
– Please do not redistribute or use outside of Virtual Sailor
– For questions please email email@example.com