The SuperSpeed 1 is a car ferry operated by the Norwegian company Color Line. It was built in 2003 and can accommodate up to 1,500 passengers and 500 vehicles. The vessel features comfortable seating areas, a selection of dining options, and a range of amenities such as a duty-free shop and a children’s play area. It is equipped with advanced navigation and safety systems, and is capable of reaching speeds of up to 27 knots thanks to its powerful engines. The SuperSpeed 1 operates on routes between Norway and Denmark, providing a convenient and comfortable way for travelers to cross the North Sea.
– Pay using PayPal
– Download available directly after purchase as a .zip
– For use in Virtual Sailor NG, will work in Vehicle Simulator
– Install the vessels by copying the “SuperSpeed1” folder to your vehicles directory
– Modeled by Rani.
– The model includes, bridge, working throttles, interior, lights and more.
– Free lifetime updates
– Please do not redistribute or use outside of Virtual Sailor
– For questions please email email@example.com
Knut Lorentzen –
Does it have working bow and stern doors?
Not yet but it is planned!