Minstrel is a Formosa 41 Yankee Clipper, built by Ta-Chiao in Taiwan in 1974 to a William Garden design. Formosa / Ta Chiao yachts are much sought after and prized as long range cruising yachts for their bulletproof build and comfortable sea keeping qualities, with a hand laid, thick and very solid fibreglass hull and an encapsulated long keel.
She is a real gentlemen’s yacht from an age when form never gave way to function and with a big hand to some of the most beautiful yachts of a previous era. This particular yacht belonged to Steve Sharp (Sharpy) who sailed her from Washington state to his home in Maui.
– Pay using PayPal
– Download available directly after purchase as a .zip
– For use in Virtual Sailor NG
– Install the vessel by copying the “Minstrel” folders to your vehicles directory
– Created by Sharpy SJ
– The model includes a full interior, animations, custom instruments and more.
– We have hosted the late Steve Sharp’s (“Sharpy”) addons for sale as a tribute to his contributions and to support the ongoing development of the Navismaster simulator. This initiative honors his legacy while ensuring that the simulator evolves and continues to benefit the maritime community with a modern and improved simulation experience.
– Please do not redistribute or use outside of Virtual Sailor
– For questions please email email@example.com